Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten Alternative Uses for Coca Cola

For the month of July I have been in attempts to not have a single bit of soda for the entire month. Not one teensy tinesy drop. Reading this list often of other productive uses for it helps.

Taken from the book 5 People Who Died During Sex and 100 Other Terribly Tasteless Lists, by Karl Shaw....

This just confirms my feelings on Coke in addition to its being liquid Diabetes...
Ten Alternative Uses for Coca Cola
1. As a spermicide [India]
2. As a pesticide [India]
3. As a toilet bowl cleaner
4. As a windshield washer
5. As a rust-spot remover
6. As a bloodstain remover
7. As a grease-stain remover
8. As a sink cleaner
9. As s meat tenderizer
10. As a wallpaper paste remover

~beth (Who until this month used to make poor little Andrew go fetch diet Coke at random hours.)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have heard that it makes an excellent meat tenderizer. I'll have to try that sometime soon. Also, people make cakes with diet coke in place of eggs and oil. Apparently that works out fairly well too.

It's just kind of amazing that a substance that can be used to clean an engine block is still not as caustic as the substances contained in our digestive tracts. Unreal.

But I still love it, even if I don't let myself drink it anymore...